Thursday, June 5, 2008

SPLASH BY TAKI SOMA

Taki Soma was the first artist I had do a sketch for me at the Philly Con this past weekend. I'd tried to get a sketch from Taki at Pittsburgh last month, but I kept missing her. Taki has a really bold style and the line work on her sketches is amazing. On top of all that Taki is a super nice person. Really. I mean, how many artist go around giving out cookies at the con? lol. She always has a big smile on her face and is very considerate to all her fans. Check out more of Taki's work at http://www.takisoma.com/ and find out more about her up-coming mini-series with Michael Avon Oeming.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it sucks you can't see the light grey shades that taki but in the bg.

Rich B. said...

Yeah, she did a nice kind of background but it was all in very light blue and didn't scan at all. I forgot to mention that. Doh!