Friday, June 20, 2008

WHO IS FLAKE?

Following up on my last post, I thought I show another idea from the 3rd Gen SENTINELS that didn't come to light. Here is Flake, a character who would have and a BIG impact on all the kids. I don't want to say what her storyline would have been, because who knows, maybe I'll use it somehow or somewhere else one day. But, she would have been part of another group and she had very strong ties to the SENTINELS. She's the granddaughter of Shiver who appeared very briefly in SENTINELS Book 2: Masks. I love Luciano's design for her and think she'd have been a really great character. Cute, huh?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's actually a very cool design. It would've been cool to see what she was like. I take it she had cold powers?

What else do you have lurking in your files?

Rich B. said...

Yeah, Flake would have had the power to freeze things and create presipitation.
This is about it as far as unseen stuff, Keefer. I did have some sketches of some of the other team members that were on Flake's team around here somewhere. I'll see if I can dig them up. I never thought of posting these, but if people are enjoying them I will continue.
Soon I'll start posting some more Neverminds stuff and then I really want to start showing some of the Caspian Curses sketches.

BobE said...

Rich i think you should post anything that you may have stored away. Its cool to sit here and think of the what ifs and maybe it will inspire you to dust off some of these characters and be their Geppetto!!

Rich B. said...

Lol, thanks, Bob. I have a couple more things I'll post soon.

Anonymous said...

i always liked the look of this character. i always wanted to draw her!

Rich B. said...

So, draw her. :)

Rich B. said...

So, draw her. :)

Anonymous said...

maybe i will