Thursday, February 5, 2009

NYC COMIC CON TOMORROW AND SKETCH A DAY 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15

Tomorrow is the 4th NYC Comic Con! I'm really looking forward to this weekend and hope everything goes well. As I've said a few times now, lol, we'll be in Artists Alley at table J7. Jamie Fay and Rey will be doing commissions and we'll be having a daily raffle to win original art. Stop by and check us out!

Keeping up with my "sketch a day" I'm posting a few with this entry. Dazzler turned out pretty cool. I tried a backshot with her, which I hadn't really done before. I Like the Northstar and Aurora ones, but I'm not wild about Captain America and Ms. Martian. I did those when I was first starting and know that I could have done them better. But this is all about the process, lol.

5 comments:

Philip Clark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Philip Clark said...

Nice pooper on Dazzler. I'm digging Aurora and Northstar, too.

Rich B. said...

Lol, thanks, dude.

Jamie said...

lol wow phil!!!

lol i like how these turned out! dazzler is my fave!

Rich B. said...

Thanks, Jamie. I was pretty happy with her too.