Thursday, February 26, 2009

SKETCH A DAY 33 AND 34: RED DEVIL AND SUPERGIRL

This will be the last "sketch a day" pics for a few days as I won't have access to a scanner until next week. I decided to post these two together as they're both pretty quick and easy ones, lol. First is Red Devil from the Teen Titans. I like this character a lot and had fun drawing him. to me, he's one of the better things to come out of DC's "One Year Later" storyline. I drew him in his original costume as I hate the new one, lol.
Next is Supergirl. Although I prefer the original classic Supergirl, I decided to draw the current one. I know they're the same person and both are Superman's cousin named Kara. But to me the original will always be the one who sacrificed herself during the first Crisis. This one is growing on me though.

2 comments:

Philip Clark said...

That Supergirl is awesome, Rich

Rich B. said...

Thanks, Philip. I think I could actually do here better. I might do another version later in the year after I've gotten more under my belt, lol.