Tuesday, June 23, 2009

WIZARD WORLD PHILLY REPORT

Wizard World Philly was awesome!! Really, we had a blast and did kickass there. To be honest, I really wasn't expecting much. I thought it would be bad since Heroes Con was the same weekend. But it actually was a good thing for us that the cons were the same weekend. Even though the attendance for Wizard seemed down, people were spending money. They were really buying stuff and unlike most cons I go to, they were actually there to find something new and chat. We talked with a ton of people and it made the time fly by. I sold a lot of the complete set of SENTINELS books and I even sold some art! lol. Believe it or not. The only thing that was tough was the table space. It was a little tight and we didn't even have that much stuff. I really would like to do this con again and hope that the rumors of this being the last one aren't true. I also got a ton of sketches this time, super cheap and the best bunch yet. I'll start posting them soon. Thanks to everyone who stopped by to say hi, chatted and bought SENTINELS. Hope to see you all there next year!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

the weekend was fun!!! i think we had a blast and we did very well. we also got some great sketches!!!

Rich B. said...

All true. :)
I hope to post some of my sketches soon.

Anonymous said...

Yes post the scetches and I am glad that you guys did so well!!


Bob

Rich B. said...

Thanks, Bob. I started posting them. So far I posted two, but I got 9 more to go!! :)