Sunday, September 27, 2015

SENTINELS ANTHOLOGY #2 SPOTLIGHT ON: NATHAN ST. PIERRE

One of my favorite things about working on the second SENTINELS Anthology was deciding which creators would work on which characters and which creators would team-up with each other. For Ignite's story in the book, it was incredibly easy to match up the writer and artist, because they're one of my favorite married creators in comics, Nathan and Danielle St. Pierre! 
I've known Nathan for a few years now through working with Danielle on NEVERMINDS. And ever since we first started planning the Anthology, I knew I wanted them both to be involved. Together, they have their own comic publishing company, Odd19 Studios. There, Nathan writes Sins of Omniscience and the webcomic Limited Immunity. Both of those stories focus on people who strive to make the world a better place. And if you know Nathan, that comes as no surprise. They say you write what you know and I think that's a pretty true statement. Nathan is a very loyal guy who is not afraid to state his opinion and stand up for what he believes (just follow him on Facebook and see! lol). I love the story that Nathan wrote because it focuses on bettering yourself and pushing yourself against the odds. Much of what the SENTINELS stood for is just that and fits in perfectly within the Anthology. I can't wait for readers to see what I'm talking about! But in the meanwhile, big thanks to Nathan for being involved and please check out more of his work at www.odd19.com and wish him a Happy Birthday today!

No comments: