Friday, September 25, 2015

SENTINELS ANTHOLOGY #2 SPOTLIGHT ON: BERNCE ACOSTA LLAMO

I'm really excited for people to see Bernce Acosta Llamo's artwork! His style is so full of life and energy! I'm nto kidding, his characters jump off the page. It's really incredible! When I first saw his work as part of a weekly sketch group (formed by Andrew Charipar!) called Illustrious Bits, I was in awe of the quality of his work, especially the movement of his characters and the interesting colors choices he makes. I immediately knew I wanted to work with Bernce one day. 
When Howie Noeldechen sent me his script for his Crusher story for the second SENTINELS Anthology, I only thought of one artist to draw it and that was Bernce! Luckily for me, Bernce said he would love to be involve with the Anthology. 
Based in the Philippines, Bernce completed fine art with a major in advertising at the Eulogio "Amang" Rodriguez Institute for Science and Technology. Throughout school, Bernce followed his passion for drawing comics with Atlas Publishing. He also did layout and design for the Communications Foundation for Asia and is currently a senior artist for the indie group, Hollowpoint Studio Comics!
Please check out more of Bernce's amazing work at www.bernce.deviantart.com

No comments: